We are an expanding grassroots movement comprising of groups of people with a wide variety of backgrounds. We are united by our concern of the way a coronavirus is being used to push detrimental agendas that harms our health, freedoms and way of life.
You are not alone in questioning why nothing makes sense, we are building support network communities across Yorkshire so we discuss fact based information, stay socially connected and build new friendships. We are in this together and we aim help people through these unprecedented times with mental wellbeing, physical activity, maintaining social interaction and providing hope in these socially distanced times through our teams and other community support services.
It is clear that this is a time period of GREAT CHANGE, Globally, Economically, Environmentally and Socially/Spiritually.
This is the chance to make a claim for the future we want for Yorkshire, with people in power, for the people, rather than uninterested un-invested giant global corporate bodies who care little for the small communities like Yorkshire.
Furthermore, we make every attempt to bring you main stream sources, and journalism from alternative media to make you aware of undiscussed research, and opinions based on facts.
One thing most people agree with, is that we must protect the rights and freedoms for our communities and future generations; we must not relinquish our liberties and rights in exchange for a little temporary safety.
Join us and build communities that are implementing solutions to overcome some of the challenges we face.
We Are For:
- Education and critical thinking
- Free and fair debate
- Protecting inalienable rights such as: freedom of speech, thought, privacy, travel etc.
- Medical Freedom, bodily autonomy and natural remedies
- Independent pharmaceutical product research, disease information, and transparent disclosure on risks and benefits of all their products, including accumulative doses and bodily toxicity.
- Freedom to protest, to be heard and to make positive change
- Democracy with the backing of the many, not the unelected few
- Peer reviewed science and the validation of scientific findings
- Respectful discussion
- Logic and reason
We Are Against:
- Unaccountable media driven misinformation, fear and coercion
- Scientific and statistical manipulation
- Liability exemptions for pharmaceutucal products
- A debt based banking system that enslaves us
- Government intervention forcing businesses to close under lockdown restrictions, which destroys economies and peoples ability to support themselves
We Urgently Question:
- Why we went into the first lockdown on the 23rd March 2020, when the government downgraded COVID-19 on the 19th March 2020 to the status of no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious disease (HCID). If it was highly dangerous, it would have maintained its HCID status.
- Hospitals being shown as overflowing on TV news reports but found empty when checked by members of the public and called out by nurses (NHS whistleblowers).
- Why measures beneficial to the immune system were never promoted by the government, i.e. sunlight (vitamin D), vitamin supplements or vitamin rich fruit and vegetables, regular exercise, healthy eating as opposed to fast food meals.
- Why were successful, safe and effective treatments for COVID-19 symptoms never rolled out worldwide, instead they were withheld or destroyed?
- The cost/benefit ratio of lockdowns on health, mental health and society.
- If the lockdowns work, why the masks, if the masks work, why social distancing?
- The justification of lockdowns to prevent “even one death too many” while an estimated 75,000 will die both directly and indirectly from lockdowns.
- The reliability and validity of the PCR tests as currently being applied (over concentration of samples to achieve higher level of false positives) and the non-use of other more accurate tests.
- The 28 days from a positive test death statistic method introduced for the first time with COVID-19.
- The relabeling of other deaths to Covid-19 [John Hopkins University newsletter ref needed]
- The need for ID2020 digital passports for a virus that has a 99.96% survival rate and inflated case numbers due to over concentration of samples in PCR testing.
- The independence of educational institutions and media reporting organizations while receiving substantial grants from Bill Gate’s Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and GAVI alliance.
- The safety record of Bill Gates and his foundation led vaccine programs in India and Africa. Many dead and disabled. Settled out of court.
- Financial conflicts of interest from government, university & corporation advisors and decision makers.
- The Swedish method (no lockdown, no masks mandate – while promoting increased hygiene and extra care for the elderly) not being applied even though their death rate per population is one of the lowest in Europe.
- The Swedish method’s cost benefit ratio not being considered with their lower death rate, functioning economy and avoidance of lockdown related deaths.
- The safety of mRNA vaccines with a 3-month development cycle compared to all previous vaccines with a 10-15 year development timeframe (3 years in an emergency), and why are known safe and effective treatments not been used instead of an experimental vaccine?
- The coincidental timing of Event 201 and onset of COVID-19 a few months later.
- How the WHO managed to declare a pandemic not based on deaths through changing the definition of a pandemic in April 2009.
- The World Bank and IMF offering Belarus $940 million in Covid Relief Aid on condition they mandate mask wearing, impose curfews, impose a police state and crash their economy. This offer was rejected.
- Uncover the truth about COVID-19 and the disproportionate government overreaction, and communicate our findings through education, discussion and direct actions.
- Help save lives through education, suicide prevention outreach, and supporting mental, physical & nutritional health.
- Promoting community development, social networks and social enterprise to empower people
- Proactively counter and educate the public about the detrimental impacts of 'The Great Reset' and 'UN Agenda 2030/2050' sustainable development goals
- Communicate our research and facts to: MP's, NHS & medical, journalists, scientists, doctors, police constables & enforcement, the military etc, and how this agenda will almost certainly impact themselves and their families, education is key.
- Network and work with other groups and businesses working on solutions to counter restrictions, & investigate and hold any corrupt players to account from: media, government, military, corporations, universities, medical etc.
- Network with and build communities, learn and share skills to become more resilient and self-sufficient
- Write to MP's, Doctors, Scientists and Journalists with questions and factual research
- Write Freedom of Information requests
- Launch petitions
- Ensure transparency in the recording of covid admissions and deaths through public audits and financial disclosures.
- Leaflet our local areas to recruit new members
- Set-up stalls with information and increase membership
- Raise funds for our projects and legal cases
- Keep the website updated with developments
- Host events where we can support mental health well-being, social interaction, and bodily activity
- Reach out to others friendly to our message for extra coverage (local radio, Facebook/Telegram groups)
- Educate the public about the most relevant issues affecting freedoms, health and the quality of our lives
- The Great Reset
- Agenda 2030, Smart Cities, Sustainable Development & Resilience
- Climate Change & the Impact of Net Zero Carbon Targets
- Banking Solutions
- Main Stream Media and Government Misinformation
- How Our World Is Changing for the Worse by Design
- Build communities and support networks
- Organise community outreach projects
Wake Up Yorkshire operates within a set of values that represent our team and community members. Our values concern and guide all interactions taking place in Wake Up Yorkshire. Our aim is to ensure that we all have common principles and understanding of how the Wake Up Yorkshire community is operating:
- Personal responsibility: We should take responsibility for our own actions and self education regarding our current situation
- Positive and friendly: The Wake Up Yorkshire community are respectful to each other and keep a positive tone of voice in all communication. Everyone is treated equally with kindness and warmth. Good vibes only!
- Supportive and accepting: We help each other out and understand that each journey is individual. Do good and may the karma be with you!
- Respectful and human: Remember that you are interacting with real people inside and outside the community, in person and online. Treat others the way you want to be treated: friendly and with respect.
- Teamwork and team building: We are here to find solutions then work on implementing them, avoiding division by focusing on facts and avoiding beliefs will help bring harmony to the community.
At Wake Up Yorkshire we encourage free thinking fact based research, drilling down to uncover real data and evidence to uncover new stories.
At Wake Up Yorkshire we do not allow:
- Harassment and/or (inciting) violence
- Rude or abusive behaviour
- Bullying and/or exclusion
- Discrimination (of any kind!)
- Negative vibes and bad tone
If we are to come together in these chalenging times we need to unite, and focus on solutions instead of using the systems created groups, beliefs and ideologies to divide us.
- Education about permaculture, food production & harvesting, livestock, self sufficiency & sustainable living
- Child & adult education
- Skills sharing and training
- Self sufficient communities
- Rediscover natural remedies and medicinal plants
Membership of Wake Up Yorkshire is FREE, find out how you can use your skills and expertese to make a difference.
Don't delay, contact us today...
Help Us to Help Others...
Donate to Wake Up Yorkshire
Help us to help others